If you are considering taking a group of students away for either a day or overnight, Galloway School Tours can help. Galloway offer coach and air tours to many European destinations and will work with you to ensure you receive the best tour for your group in terms of appropriate content, educational benefit and value for money by discussing and understanding your requirements and objectives in advance.
For more information, please call on 01449 767 778.
Galloway have suggested itineraries available to select "off the shelf" or to adapt to suit your own curriculum objectives to destinations such as Ypres, Barcelona, Krakow, The Somme, Berlin, Prague and Normandy. Full details of all available destinations can be found at www.gallowayschools.com
The company has provided a national school tour programme for over 50 years and also manages a fleet of modern, well equipped coaches. The team at Galloway will support you through the whole process, from enquiry and quotation to safety management whilst on tour to post-tour evaluation. Travelling by air to places such as Berlin or Barcelona instead of by coach often reduces the number of days away and can therefore be more cost effective. For those looking to travel by air, the service includes booking and managing flight departures, passenger lists and airport transfers, as well as reserving accommodation and local coach travel requirements. In all cases, Galloway’s team of Tour Co-ordinators – with over 100 years of travel experience between them – will work with you to fill your day or residential tour with appropriate museums, historical sites or cultural attractions.
Whatever subjects you’re studying and however you plan to cover the curriculum, the team can help you create a powerful and engaging itinerary. Your personal Tour Co-ordinator can also help with Risk Assessments, study guides on selected tours and arrange experienced and trained guides.
The Galloway package includes:
- Tour design and planning service
- Coach travel or flights and transfers
- Free places for leaders
- Meal packages
- Sightseeing pre-booked to requirements
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Safety management system
- 24 hour emergency support
- Use of coach throughout –subject to any driver hours’ restrictions (coach tours only)
- Road tolls and parking fees
- Study notes for all group members (on selected tours)
- Guide books and information pack for Group Leader
- Preview meeting (on request)
- A no obligation quotation can be provided for your personal itinerary, or for guide prices, head to www.gallowayschools.com and select your chosen destination.
Galloway School Tours have been a certified member of the School Travel Forum for a number of years and hold the Council for Leaning Outside the Classroom's Quality Badge.