- Band a - Less than £1 million (£759.60 + VAT) = £911.52
- Band b - £1m to £2.5 million (£1,518.00 + VAT) = £1,821.60
- Band c - £2.6m to £9.9 million (£2,277.58 + VAT) = £2,733.10
- Band d - £10 million and over (£3,036.00 + VAT) = £3,643.20
Subscription fees to increase annually in line with government published average inflation figures should the committee feel it is correct and necessary. Subscription fees will be reviewed for the 30th September of each year. Fees are due in September for renewal date of 1st October. Organisations joining at other times of the year will pay for the remaining part of the year on a pro-rata basis.
REDUCTION FOR NEW NON-ASSURED MEMBERS
- Year 1 80%
- Year 2 30%
LOTC ADMINISTRATION FEE
- Included within membership fee
- UK Mainland: £550 per visit inclusive of travel and subsistence.
- Other Locations: £385 per day plus travel & subsistence (time estimates to be agreed in advance).
- Optional Sampling: £385 per day plus travel & subsistence
NEW APPLICANTS INDUCTION MEETING
- Initial review meeting free of charge.
- Additional work at £385 per day plus associated travel & subsistence
- Subsistence: 3 *** hotel accommodation, plus meals away from home.
- Training (New Accommodation Auditors)
- Open sessions £168 per delegate plus fees associated with venue.
- Closed sessions £500 per day to include preparation plus travel and subsistence.
- Training (Refresher)
- Open sessions £50 per delegate per day, plus fees associated with venue.
- Closed sessions £500 per session to include preparation plus travel and subsistence.
- Standard class rail and/or flights
- Mileage at 40p per mile.
Interested? Click here to Apply to Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining the School Travel Forum. The STF supports educational travel businesses of all sizes and has a strong commitment to excellence and the benefits of LOtC experiences. Currently our members manage over 16,000 school trips annually from the UK, visit our About Us page to learn more.