At Wyvern Schooltours we specialise in educational school tours to European destinations; tailor-made for your primary and secondary school students, focused on cultural and language curriculum-linked learning. As a privately owned, independent tour operator, our specialist multi-lingual travel advisors will happily create a bespoke itinerary just for your students.
We are personally responsible for, accountable for and dedicated to all the tours we provide, available for you 24/7 to set your mind at ease, and with strong supplier relationships forged over the last four decades. We simply provide the highest quality educational travel tailored for you, so just sit back and let us take the strain.
We are justly proud of our reputation for providing high quality, engaging, successful, educational school tours, which our customers come back to us time and time again for. Our high levels of personal service set us apart from our competitors.
Our many attributes, include:
- We always put safety first
- We are highly flexible. Founded by teachers, we understand that teacher leaders need our understanding, support and expertise in organising successful tours
- We tailor each tour to the individual requirements of the leader
- We minimise the administration for our client leaders
- We select only reliable, professional and dependable suppliers
- We adapt to provide what our clients want
- We innovate
- We are always looking for more ways to improve
- We work simply, effectively, and professionally and we are very friendly.
CREATED BY TEACHERS FOR TEACHERS - Wyvern Schooltours is proud of its reputation as the UK’s specialist MFL school tour operator. We have been working with MFL teachers in Primary and Secondary schools for over 37 years. Experienced MFL teachers created Wyvern Schooltours in 1979 and, ever since, we have continued to be passionate about helping teachers and their students to immerse themselves in the languages and cultures of European destinations.